The Babasafe UK Universal Baby Safety TV Straps allow you to anchor your flat screen television to a stand or wall, reducing possible danger or injury you child may encounter from the television tipping over. Our straps allow for TV wall mount fittings (VESA fittings) and come with 2 straps in each pack, each made with extra strong webbed nylon and plastic. This product is compatible with all TVs in Ireland due to its variety of VESA fittings.
Included with your purchase:
- 2 straps
- Universal Fittings for TV's in Ireland
- Wall plugs if you would like to fit the wall
- Strong nylon and tough plastic fittings
- All screws and washers needed for set up
- Length: 75cm
- Color: Black
Need assistance or have questions? No problem! You can count on us to provide world-class support for this product before, during and after you buy! Get in touch at any time for advice on fitting or choosing these baby TV straps. Learn more on how to contact us, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, phone or email support.
STEP 1: Locate the VESA mounting holes on your TV's back, and select the best bolt/washer size that will fit the TV. (*Note: Washers are only required/included for the small bolt size).
STEP 2: Mount your first plate, with the large center hole, to the VESA mounting holes on TV, using the bolt/washer determined in Step 1. Mount the bolt though the center hole and tighten it into the VESA mounting hole. Repeat on the other side.
STEP 3A: If you're securing the TV to a wall, find desired install location and mark two holes where you'd like to place the TV. Drill two small pilot holes at the marked locations and secure the plates using the screws provided. The strap must loop from the underside through the top and hold the product firmly. Pull strap tight. Repeat steps for the other side.
STEP 3B: If securing TV to furniture, locate the center of a wall stud using a stud finder. Hold plate #2 approximately 6” below the level of the upper VESA mount where plate #1 is installed. Align the center hole with the center of the wall stud and mark with a pencil. Drill a small pilot hole at the marked location then secure plate #2 to the wall using provided 2” screw. The strap must loop from the underside through to the top to hold firmly in place. Pull strap until tight. Repeat for both straps, one on each side.
- These TV straps are an extra layer of safety in securing your home for you child. They do not replace proper adult supervision. Never allow your child to climb on furniture or touch the TV even when the straps are in place.
- These straps are only as strong as the surface you are fitting them to. Check the fitting surface is suitably strong to hold the brackets & screws in place. Consider in particular the weight of the furniture, in particular when full with your items
- When fitting to walls ensure the appropriate wall plugs are used. All-purpose wall plugs are included; however, they may not be suitable for your walls. Always mount to the centre of a solid wall stud. Always drill pilot holes in furniture and wall studs before anchoring screws.
- Never place TV on an unstable stand. If stand is not stable, a second set of straps is required to secure the stand to the wall.
- It is recommended to install 2 sets of straps for extra safety for heavy and tall furniture.
- Only use on furniture which has a solid wood surface to secure screws.
- Regularly check the tightness & integrity of this product to ensure it is fixed firmly and working correctly.
- Test the item rigorously to ensure it will carry the weight of your furniture or TV if tipped over. Repeat this test regularly.
|Choose Size||Small : 146cm|
|XL BABY GATE SIZE||N/A|
|Pick Your Size||XL (A) : 286 cm|
Attaches well to tvReview by Elizabeth / (Posted on 11/10/2018)Secure attachment, good for piece of mind with a newly active toddler